Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Friday, November 24, 2017

Tachiz Travel Review by J. Perry, USA from 11/15/2017

We had the most wonderful time in Costa Rica. We will be going back. The service, food, hotels, bus rides, and tours, were absolutely amazing. The Tachiz Travel Costa Rica Service was outstanding. They got back to me by email and even phone when I had questions. I started working with them around two years ago. So they stuck with me for years until I could make the trip happen. I am very impressed with their services. They greeted me at the airport with a gift and took us to our first hotel. All our guides on the tours were English speaking and wonderful. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and also to tell us all about their Country. We learned so much and everyone was so friendly. I would recommend using this company 100%. They really know Costa Rica really well and what tours to do. Pura Vida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- J. Perry, USA

Visit us at: tachiztravel.com & also please check our Most Recent Verified Travel Reviews
© 2017 Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment