Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Monday, February 19, 2018

Tachiz Travel Review by C. Wilmoth, USA from 01/03/2018

Let me first start by saying that I haven't used a travel agency since our wedding 25 years ago. But, as I was starting to research Costa Rica, talking with friends and researching on the internet, I realized I really needed help identifying where and how we would explore this beautiful country.

I reached out to Zicasso - Thank YOU! and they connected me with Tachiz Travel. I immediately heard from Francisco and Alex, the owners, and we booked a call for the next day. I was struck by how passionate and professional they were in the email communication and phone calls. They created an itinerary for 3 locations - Monteverde, Arenal and Manual Antonio. All were the perfect way to introduce us to the area and give us a bite of this beautiful country.

All of the drivers - Alex, Henry and I can't remember all the names, but honestly we were so happy to have someone else tour us around and drive some wild roads up and down the mountains. We loved seeing the animals, the different climates, meeting the people and practicing our limited gringo Spanish. Every Tour was on time and all of the guides were so knowledgeable. We all feel we learned so much and are eager to explore more of Central America.

- C. Wilmoth, USA


Visit us at: tachiztravel.com & also please check our Most Recent Verified Travel Reviews
© 2017 Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment