Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Tachiz Travel Reviews

Tachiz Travel Review by A. Thompson, USA from 03/14/2018 

I can't say enough about how pleased I was with Tachiz Travel Costa Rica and the service they provided me from start to finish. As a female solo traveler, I was concerned about ensuring my safety throughout my stay. Francisco and Alex made sure that every detail was taken care of-- from transportation between locations, to choice of lodging, and options for excursions. They listened to what I wanted to do and what my goals were for the trip (relaxation, spending time in and learning about the nature of the area, being in eco-sustainable hotels, having opportunities for photography) and crafted an itinerary that was spot-on. Hearing about my love of animals, they even offered an opportunity for me to volunteer at an exotic animal rescue, which was truly a highlight of my trip and the PERFECT fit for my personality. Leading up to the trip, I had lots of questions about excursion options and they always replied promptly, helping me to make decisions that were best for me and for providing me variety and an incredible introduction to an amazing country. 

When I arrived in Costa Rica, Francisco contacted me directly to welcome me personally, I was given a lovely welcome gift, and everything proceeded so smoothly. At my second hotel, there was a group who was in a bind because they had booked their reservation through an online search engine...the reservation never went through and they were stranded without a place to stay; while I felt terrible for them, I was so relieved that I had chosen to use Tachiz. I had total peace of mind that everything was taken care of and if there were any issues, I had 24/7 access to in-country help. On my last full day, I was scheduled for a very active excursion. I was starting to come down with a cold and was worried about being able to keep up, so I contacted Tachiz via email about the possibility of changing to an alternative option that was a little less physical. Within 20 minutes, they had changed my excursion to my preferred option, which turned out to be exactly what I needed on my last day. This is just one example of how they are truly willing to go above and beyond to make sure their clients have the best experience possible in their care. I was beyond impressed. 

My trip was perfect, from start to finish, and I cannot thank Tachiz enough. I got exactly what I was hoping for and am so grateful for the time they took to help make my solo adventure a truly unforgettable one! 

- A. Thompson, USA 

Tachiz Travel Review by K. Gladney, USA from 03/11/2018 

Where do I begin?! Tachiz Travel and all of their staff were absolutely wonderful. From our arrival at the airport, to hotel stays, adventures, land transfers and final departure, the entire experience was nothing less than perfect. Alex and Francisco of Tachiz Travel made the entire process of planning our dream trip a piece of cake. All we had to do was share a little bit of what we were envisioning and they made it all reality. The drivers and tour guides were the most respectful, courteous and accommodating crew I've ever had the pleasure of working with. If you're looking for a seamless planning experience and a trip that you'll remember for a lifetime, I highly recommend Tachiz Travel. They truly got it all right and how often can one say that? 

- K. Gladney, USA 


Tachiz Travel Review by J. Sánchez, España from 03/07/2018 

Hi Francisco.

Tan solo agradeceros vuestro trabajo y esfuerzo para nuestro viaje a Costa Rica. Ha sido maravilloso.

Tanto la selección de hoteles como de actividades ha sido perfecto. Increíble el Tabacón y La mansión Inn, por su ubicación, sus instalaciones y habitaciones, además de la amabilidad del personal. Una gozada.

Todo ha funcionado a la perfección, la logística, las reservas, los transportes… genial, de verdad.

Y vuestro país es precioso. En más de una ocasión hemos bromeado con otras personas de allí acerca de que Costa Rica es el mayor parque natural del mundo. Su gente es amabilísima, siempre con ganas de agradar y ayudar, dispuestos a hacernos la vida más fácil en cada momento.

Lo dicho, ha sido un verdadero placer. !Enhorabuena!

Un fuerte abrazo.

J. 

- J. Sánchez, España 

Tachiz Travel Review by L. Myers, USA from 03/03/2018 

When I first started my research for Costa Rica I did as I always do .. went online and started looking at all the beautiful places we could visit.. This was to be a very special trip for my husband and I because we had just had our first grandchild and both our daughters got married in 18 months.. Lots of planning for us and we knew life was not going to slow down.. sooooo... I pulled out my computer and dreamt of all the places we would see.. I started to get confused on where to start in the country and wanted to really see the entire country. I read reviews and so forth and kept coming across the name Francisco and Alex ... hmmm I wondered who they were? I found them through Zicasso and had many conversations with them... ( they probably thought .. who is this woman?) I have always planned our trips without a travel agency... from Hawaii to Italy to Mexico and Many many places in california . Costa Rica was different.. So Bio diverse and I did not want to rent a car with all I had read. I put in my info with hesitation and I got a return email from Tachiz. I was a bit confused at first because I thought I was working with Zicasso but then I understood it was a 3rd party. To me that immediately meant more money. But, to my surprise for all they offered not much more. Working with Francisco and Alex of Tachiz Travel was a dream come true.. I told them all my quirks and likes and dislikes and they became quick friends and over the next 5 months put together the best itenerary for my Husband and I.. They kept saying dont worry it will be great.. They were right from start to finish the trip was perfect aside from our luggage never made it to San Jose Costa Rica but no fault of theirs.. I booked the airfare and the one thing you are always concerned about happened.... the luggage did not make the transfer from the first leg to the final destination.... I immediately called the airlines and found the luggage but never felt comfortable it was going to catch up with us.. We started in the Carribean which is 5 hours from the airport... Alex and Francisco both helped me by making more calls and within 48 hours I did have luggage... All I can say is give them all your info.. likes and dislikes and let them take it from there... 

It was an ADVENTURE of a lifetime.... hope to plan more trips with Tachiz Travel or Zicasso.... 

- L. Myers, USA 

Visit us at: tachiztravel.com & also please check our Most Recent Verified Travel Reviews
© 2018 Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment