Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Friday, June 8, 2018

Tachiz Travel Reviews

Tachiz Travel Review by D. Cometta, USA from: 05/24/2018

I really enjoyed my trip! So much so that I didn’t want to leave! I stayed for 7 days, seeking a blend of culture and adventure and Zicasso listened. I loved each hotel they set me up with and every guide was very intelligent and passionate about the land and wildlife. My drivers were on time and the food was great! I really enjoyed the surprise gift upon arrival to Costa Rica...I would recommend and use Zicasso again for future travels...I always felt safe and look forward to further adventures!


Thank You Alex and Francisco for doing what you do! —D. Cometta, New York

- D. Cometta, USA


Tachiz Travel Review by E. Acosta, USA from: 05/15/2018

Our trip was fantastic; from the moment we landed, met Alex (driver) and ventured out into the paradise, called Costa Rica. All hotel accommodations proved to exceed our expectations, however, at "Belmar" (Monteverde) staff made us feel right at home. We felt so happy there that our departure filled us with sadness. All tours were well chosen and provided us with the opportunity to see amazing flora and fauna (including the Quetzal). Nature tour guides were professional, kind, patient, helpful, and it was clear that they love their job! Their professionalism and dedication to excellence should serve as example for people working in the tourism industry in the US! In summery, Ticos' love for their beautiful country and sharing it with such charm with (sometimes not so pleasant) tourists, is heartwarming. encouraging, and will contribute to make our trip unforgettable. Lastly, I would like to mention that Mr. Francisco gave us a very special welcome by receiving us personally at the airport upon our arrival and called to check in before departure - service " a la Tico".

- E. Acosta, USA

Visit us at: tachiztravel.com & also please check our Most Recent Verified Travel Reviews
© 2018 Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment