Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Friday, June 29, 2018

Tachiz Travel Reviews

Tachiz Travel Review by M. Crumpler, USA from: 06/06/2018

My trip to Costa Rica was amazing. Francisco organized a great itinerary for me with everything I requested and more. I really appreciated having the availability of Francisco and Alex 24/7 while visiting Costa Rica.

Zip lining in Monteverde and Horseback riding to La Fortuna waterfall were my favorite activities of my trip. I liked how Francisco planned my itinerary with the majority of the activities happening at the beginning of my trip and slowing down toward the end with the beach and relaxation in Manuel Antonio.

- M. Crumpler, USA

Tachiz Travel Review by R. Hong, USA from: 05/30/2018

Great family vacation with our 2 kids! The Marriott is such a classic beautiful resort. Tachiz was there the whole way answering daily questions and providing us with suggestions as needed.

We loved the ATV tour, the golfing at Hacienda Pinilla and snorkeling off Tamarindo.

- R. Hong, USA

© 2018 Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment