Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Monday, December 3, 2012

Arenal Volcano - Tachiz Travel is the Best!!
 
I went to Costa Rica for a work trip and decided to stay a long-weekend to see Arenal Volcano and experience some adventures. Since I was on my own I wanted to join group tours and not worry about logistics. I saw some pretty promising reviews about Tachiz Travel on Trip Advisor and emailed them. I also reached out to other travel agents to get a comparison. Alexis at Tachiz emailed me back right away with a sample itinerary. I liked that Tachiz asks you to fill out a survey to get a better idea of the activities and price range you're looking for.
 
With my $500 budget, I was able to go white water rafting, ziplining, spend the day at Tabacao hotsprings, see Arenal volcano, and get all of my transportation logistics to/from San Jose, the airport, all hotels, and a good amount of meals. The tours were of excellent quality and I met lots of fun people. The tours guides were also very nice and super cute!
 
I will definitely use Tachiz again when I travel to other parts of Costa Rica. My advice would be to give yourself at least 3-days in each region visiting Costa Rica to not feel rush and enjoy the ambiance in addition to the activities. Also, I hear that you can do most all activities in every part of the country which makes it fun everywhere. Costa Rica is a beautiful country with great food and friendly people and well set up for tourist. It's definitely on my top destinations.
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment