Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

Friday, May 17, 2019

Tachiz Travel Review by C. Bock, USA from: 05/13/2019

We enjoyed an unbelievably fantastic trip to Costa Rica. All travel arrangements were made through Tachiz Travel.  Costa Rica is a beautiful country with so many adventurous and nature excursions.

Working with Tachiz Travel was wonderful. They communicated well and did exactly what they said. All staff was very courteous and punctual. The excursion companies they dealt with provided an excellent experience. They were helpful and mindful to our needs. We travel with another couple and each year one person is responsible for the planning and booking of the trip. My husband and friends were so impressed with Tachiz and how effortless they made it for me. I was able to completely enjoy my time and not be worried about the details. Throughout my trip I made contact with them and they were always quick to respond to my questions. They also reached out several times to make sure everything was going well. I felt so well taken care of. 

The accommodations were over the top fantastic. I reached out concerned at one point that we were enjoying where we were and concerned that the next hotel would not be as enjoyable. This was not the case. It just got better and better! This vacation was wonderful. I truly fell in love with Costa Rica. Pura Vida!

The most enjoyable part of my trip were the excursions. I love adventure and Costa Rica made each day a new fun adventure. We went Zip Lining, Canyoneering, Hiked Arenal, Waterfall hikes, ATVing, boating through the mini Amazon, and a town Cultural experience. I also enjoyed the wonderful and very comfortable accommodations. After a day of adventure it was so enjoyable to return to our hotel and relax in a jacuzzi, thermal springs, or infinity pools with swim up bars and dining. 

- C. Bock, USA

Picture: White-faced Capuchin Monkey 
© 2019 Tachiz Travel Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment